Login PUBG Mobile Google Play Games Account On Ios device

Hello guys. This article may be very helpful. For many people, because there is no video on this topic on YouTube, and this is not a small problem, this is a very big problem. This was a problem for me also before today, but in today's video, i will solve this problem for all of you.


That if you have a pubg mobile account that is linked to a Facebook account, and you login that pubg mobile account with google play games, Or you don't have a Facebook account, you can only login using google account. So, you don't have any way to login your pubg mobile account on any Ios device using google account, because there is no option to login with google play games either on iPad or iPhone. You can only sign in using Facebook, game center or guest, you can only login to your account with these three options, you cannot login on any ios device using your google account. So, in today's video, I'm gonna give you solution for this problem. So please watch the full video and don’t skip. And in this video, i will tell you that how you can login Your pubg mobile account using your google. l account on any ios device Let’s see how you can do this without wasting any time. Let’s go guys I will do this with live proof.


Firstly, go to pubg mobile settings and on the left side, there is a link option, click on it, after clicking the link button, you will get a popup like thi You have to enter your permanent e-mail Like I’m putting any e-mail i wanna link here.

This is not my personal account, it’s my friend's account After entering e-mail, click on get, you will get a verification code on the e-mail you entered Sign in your e-mail account you entered here. When I refresh, i got a mail from pubg mobile, lets open it. Here i get a verification code. Copy this verification code, and go back to your pubg mobile Paste that verification code here. After pasting code, you have to set a new password Which will be used to sign in your pubg mobile account later. Let me put my password here. And after entering password, simply click on ok, and when you click on ok, you can see that. Now you can login with e-mail, on any device and you will also get a reward for linking your e-mail. Let me show you the reward, let me use the reward create.
I got a classic create coupon and also100 AG Points as rewards for linking. This way you can link your e-mail. Let me take you to my iPad screen now, And I will show you there what are the Options you get to login your account on ios device. And I will also show you live proof by logging in, now you can see here, you have Only two options for login your account. e.  twitter and Facebook. When we click on more, two more options I. e. Guest and game center. There is no option to login with google play as you can see.


Now, let me show you by logging in. Now click on Phone/mail. Now enter your e-mail and password you entered earlier Let me enter my e-mail and password Now I will login with my e-mail and password on my iPad, entering my email id as you can see. This the same e-mail I entered earlier.
This is not another account, this is same. I linked on my android device Now let me put my password. That I entered earlier You have to enter the same password you used earlier to link. After entering password, simply click on ok button and as you click on ok, Boom guys, you are now logged in your Pubg mobile account that linked with google account. Now you can login anywhere without Facebook Now you can see that without using Facebook Or twitter, I have logging in on my iPad.